This model (NST03/04) X-Stage Pole Insert requires a (NST03/NST04) X-STAGE base (Podium or Lite) to make a complete X-STAGE. You can purchase your base HERE
Please note: This item is the pole insert only, you must purchase your X-STAGE base separately .
- Minimum usage height of 3m
- Available in Chrome, Stainless Steel, Brass, Silicone (45mm only Black & Pink) and Powder Coat (Black, Pink & White) finishes
- Easy to install and user friendly
- Full instruction manuals included
- Bespoke carry cases come as standard
- Fully portable for complete freedom to pole anywhere
- Newly re-designed roller carry case
- Purchasing your base & pole insert separately allows you to be able to have multiple Pole Inserts to swap and change between widths & finishes!
Our stage poles are a superb - 3m insert so you have a beautiful high pole to dance on without being restricted to a short pole. If your ceiling height requires you to bring down the total height of your X-Stage, you will require one of our CX NE Extensions
If your not sure what height extension you will need feel free to email our sales team an enquiry at email@example.com we are happy to help!
These X-Stage Pole Inserts are for use with (NST03/NST04) X-Stage Bases (Podium or Lite) that have the New Generation bearing units only.
Lyrapole attachment CANNOT be used with BRASS or SILICONE Pole Inserts
Diameter: 40mm, 45mm, 50mm
Finish: Chrome, Brass, Stainless Steel, Powder Coated Pink, Powder Coated Black, Powder Coated White, Silicone Pink (45mm), Silicone Black (45mm)
Care & Maintainence:
There are some checks which you should do on a regular basis to maintain the longevity of your X-POLE
- Visual check: Is the pole level & straight – if no, ascertain if the pole is tight – see Check Tightness of Adjuster Rod below.
- If you have a ceiling dome – these are intended primarily to be used in domestic situations where the poles need to be removable. If you are using the poles in a commercial context i.e. a pole studio, you need to have the domes fixed in some way to the ceiling to ensure complete stability. This can be done with a ceiling plate – the ceiling plate is a permanent fixture which will prevent any movement of the Upper Dome when using multi-piece poles over 3350 mm/11 ft.
- Check your X-Joints, fully loosen off both sides, then tighten evenly, little by little on each side as per your instructions. It is important to tighten the screws progressively – alternating between the screws, tightening clockwise. This will ensure the pressure is equalised within the pole tubes.
- Clean your pole with straight metho or if its silicone, order your silicone pole cleaner here
- Spin Static lock - Take out the spin/static screws – check for any rounding. If the screws are rounded out, replace immediately. Remember to fully insert the allen key (keeping it straight) into the screw before adjusting, as not doing so causes the screws to round out.
- Check Tightness of Adjuster Rod - Put pole to static. Undo adjuster screws and tighten if necessary. Due to movement, temperature, carpets, subsidence, etc. – you need to ensure that the tightness of your poles are adjusted over time. There may be no movement at all – however it is important to check each pole. It is important that you are able to loosen & tighten the adjuster yourself, without using tools or 'muscle-men'.
Our warehouse is situated in Sydney. Once your order is placed please allow 1-2 business day's for our warehouse to pick & pack your order, then once the courier collects delivery is 7-10 working days (from collection date) anywhere in Australia. To ensure we have no hassles, please include your postcode, and your mobile number so that we can contact you if we need to!
*Please be aware that these delivery times are approximate only. We CANNOT guarantee delivery any sooner than 7-10days from courier collection (not the time of your order) Please take into consideration unforeseen or unplanned circumstances that may be out of our control Eg. warehouse delays, courier pick-up delays, roads & traffic, high volume of orders to dispatch.
Especially given the COVID situation & sporadic lockdowns - shipping times may vary.
For more information on shipping click here
Returns, Exchanges, Change of Mind
We do not offer "Change of Mind" exchanges for Healthy & Safety Reasons.
We only offer refunds or credit on new unopened / unused product returns.
Return Costs on "Change of Mind" orders are to be covered by the purchaser.
Please email the sales team for any information or questions relating to Warranty or Returns.
To start a return click here:
To read our full Terms & Conditions of Sale please click here
12 months Manufacturing Warranty
For more information on Returns & Warranty click here