LATEST RELEASE NST04 MODEL - New stabilizing feet mechanism; replacing the extendable legs
Please note: This item is a base only, you must purchase your insert pole separately .
This model (NST04) X-Stage Podium or Lite base requires a (NST03/NST04) X-STAGE Pole Insert to make a complete X-STAGE. You can purchase your pole insert HERE
- 20kgs lighter than the X-STAGE
- Minimum usage height of 3.2m 1600mm Base diameter Podium base height is 33cm
- Shorter extensions available on request for lower ceiling heights
Lite base height is 11cm
- Available in Chrome, Stainless Steel, Brass, Silicone (45mm only Black & Pink) and Powder Coat (Black, Pink & White) finishes
- Easy to install and user friendly
- Full instruction manuals included
- New ‘Quick-Set’ stabilizing feet
- Bespoke carry cases come as standard
- Fully portable for complete freedom to pole anywhere
- Newly re-designed roller carry case
- Weight Plates available to add extra weight to the stage base for even more stability- Option extra-Not required :)
If your ceiling height requires you to bring down the total height of your X-Stage, you will require one of our CX NE Extensions
If your not sure what height extension you will need feel free to email u=our sales team an enquiry at [email protected] we are happy to help!
These stages are for use with (NST03/NST04) insert poles that have the New Generation bearing units only.
Weight: Lite 85kgs, Podium 105kgs
Finish: Lite or Podium
Care & Maintainence:
There are some checks which you should do on a regular basis to maintain the longevity of your X-POLE
- Visual check: Is the pole level & straight – if no, ascertain if the pole is tight – see Check Tightness of Adjuster Rod below.
- If you have a ceiling dome – these are intended primarily to be used in domestic situations where the poles need to be removable. If you are using the poles in a commercial context i.e. a pole studio, you need to have the domes fixed in some way to the ceiling to ensure complete stability. This can be done with a ceiling plate – the ceiling plate is a permanent fixture which will prevent any movement of the Upper Dome when using multi-piece poles over 3350 mm/11 ft.
- Check your X-Joints, fully loosen off both sides, then tighten evenly, little by little on each side as per your instructions. It is important to tighten the screws progressively – alternating between the screws, tightening clockwise. This will ensure the pressure is equalised within the pole tubes.
- Clean your pole with straight metho or if its silicone, order your silicone pole cleaner here
- Spin Static lock - Take out the spin/static screws – check for any rounding. If the screws are rounded out, replace immediately. Remember to fully insert the allen key (keeping it straight) into the screw before adjusting, as not doing so causes the screws to round out.
- Check Tightness of Adjuster Rod - Put pole to static. Undo adjuster screws and tighten if necessary. Due to movement, temperature, carpets, subsidence, etc. – you need to ensure that the tightness of your poles are adjusted over time. There may be no movement at all – however it is important to check each pole. It is important that you are able to loosen & tighten the adjuster yourself, without using tools or 'muscle-men'.
Our warehouse is situated in Sydney. Once your order is placed please allow 1-2 business day's for our warehouse to pick & pack your order, then once the courier collects delivery is 7-10 working days (from collection date) anywhere in Australia. To ensure we have no hassles, please include your postcode, and your mobile number so that we can contact you if we need to!
*Please be aware that these delivery times are approximate only. We CANNOT guarantee delivery any sooner than 7-10days from courier collection (not the time of your order) Please take into consideration unforeseen or unplanned circumstances that may be out of our control Eg. warehouse delays, courier pick-up delays, roads & traffic, high volume of orders to dispatch.
Especially given the COVID situation & sporadic lockdowns - shipping times may vary.
For more information on shipping click here
Returns, Exchanges, Change of Mind
We do not offer "Change of Mind" exchanges for Healthy & Safety Reasons.
We only offer refunds or credit on new unopened / unused product returns.
Return Costs on "Change of Mind" orders are to be covered by the purchaser.
Please email the sales team for any information or questions relating to Warranty or Returns.
To start a return click here:
To read our full Terms & Conditions of Sale please click here
12 months Manufacturing Warranty
For more information on Returns & Warranty click here