Resistance Band - Raw Essentials Training Kit
Raw Essentials Training Kit
- Bands Resistance Range: 30-80 lbs [14-36 kg]
- Uses: Shoulder Mounts, Deadlifts, Iron x, Spotting Assistance, Stretching, Assisted Pull-Ups
- Colors: Neon Cobalt Teal + Neon Pink
- Material: Natural Latex Rubber
This kit equips you with the bare essentials necessary for steady training improvements. Both bands can be used alone or combined with each other for assisted bodyweight movements and stretching exercises.
We recommend the two band combo for three reasons:
1) You can optimize the amount of resistance needed. Example: Try your first set with the HEAVY BAND, then one set with the ROBUST BAND, then one set with both.
2) The set creates a fitness a toolbox and enables you to do more exercises. Example: the HEAVY and ROBUST BANDS are great when combined, but the HEAVY BAND alone is perfect for squats.
3) As you get stronger you can graduate to a different band. Example: Let's assume you were finally able to hold your Iron-X with the ROBUST BAND. Now it's time to train with just the HEAVY BAND.
How are our bands different?
Unlike most bands, which are made in a large factory and casted as a solid piece of rubber, our exercise resistance bands are made of premium Sri Lankan latex and crafted through a multi-layering process, like the way a roll of tape is wound up.
Why should you care?
Because the layering property helps keep you safe. Each band is can stretch 2.5 times its resting length. This means that they a) stretch further b) last longer c) give warning as they wear out by unpeeling instead of snapping on impact. For this reason we offer a lifetime warranty on all of our equipment. If at any point you are unsatisfied just send us back your band(s) and we'll refund or replace them with no questions asked.
*Each band is 41" (104 cm) in length and is made 99% free of soluble proteins (latex allergens).
Product Disclaimer: Our premium bands are made from natural rubber latex which is over 99.998% free of soluble proteins (latex allergens). Effects of use by people with latex sensitivity is unknown and not recommended.